Woburn House Conference Centre remains open for all events and we would like to reassure you that we take the health and safety of its clients, staff and partners very seriously.
We appreciate the heightened concerns surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) so wanted to reassure you and highlight the key precautions we are taking. In addition to our thorough health & safety and hygiene practices, some of the additional steps we are taking to safeguard our visitors, employees and partners include:
- All venue toilets have sanitising stations added as standard.
- Advice and up to date Public Health England advice signage has been placed in all toilets and also on the screens in our Woburn Foyer.
- Our reception has a sanitising station.
- Additional focus and frequency of cleaning are in place on areas that could accelerate any transferable infections such as door handles, plates and lifts.
- All AV equipment is being sanitised before use.
- We have communicated to all employees general hygiene practices and the use of additional sanitising stations.
- All suppliers have been contacted to ensure practicable controls are putting in place to reduce any possible risk of infection.
- All catering provision has a sanitising station at the beginning of the buffet.
- Catering has additional signage to request delegates to use tongs provided to reduce cross contamination.
We will continue to update ourselves on the latest advice from the UK Government, Public Health England and World Health Organization whilst monitoring specific advice from professional bodies such as the Meetings Industry Association (MIA). There is some good guidance from the MIA for event managers here
For the latest information please visit the UK government website, found here.